I.F.A.R.M., launched in 2011, continues to prove to be a no-nonsense / unbiased solution for the agricultural community. It was designed by agronomists and soil scientists to provide a straight forward, efficient solution for data management, data analysis, fertility applications and recommendations, reporting and field records. It’s ease of use sets it apart and is supported by those who develop it.
Questions… or interested in seeing a program demonstration? Contact I.F.A.R.M., Inc. at 815-692-8255 or contact your regional sales person.
Web / Cloud-Based Software Solution
- Independently owned & developed software.
- Designed by precision ag agronomists and soil fertility specialists. We work with our customers to develop & improve the program.
- Nothing resides on local customer computers. The program is stored & operated offsite (AWS cloud servers). Redundancy back-up measures in place.
- All data resides on the same platform. Pull data from one location. Customer-owned data.
- Access data / maps from any internet-based PC (anywhere).
- Automatic updates of software. No requirements from users.
- Works effectively with Google Chrome, Firefox, Google Chrome & Safari for Macs
User-Friendly / Ease of Use
- Simple user interface. Single tabs / windows for each function. No minimizing pages to utilize all tab features / tools.
- Drag-and-drop functionality. Fewer drop-down menus.
- Easy-to-use filters to assist with locating specific grower-farms-fields-datasets.
- Custom. Create unique set of program functions for specific business needs.
- All outputs can be branded with custom logo or co. brand.
- Mobile website that allows user to access data from any cell phone, iPhone, tablet or iPad. app.ifarminc.com/mobile
Delivers What Customers Asked For
- Data Management: Manage all grower-farms-fields-data layers in simple profile list / index.
- Mapping Functions: Easily create / edit boundaries. Split fields. Create sub-fields. View sample points. Add attributes
- Data Analysis & Reports: Soil, yield, plant-tissue, Veris, as-applied, as-planted, imagery.
- Spread Maps: Rx VRT, data zones, soil type. Save applications and rec setups. Create controller files for multiple industry spreaders / monitors.
- Zone Management: Create / edit custom zones with zone editor. Create custom recs with advanced zone Rx tab.
- Booklet & Batch Reports: Query and generate multiple reports from one tab. Queue, print or email reports immediately or schedule a designated run time.
- Work Order System: Place any type of testing service online. Track / manage orders via the Order Manager. Schedule field service techs via interactive Dispatch module.
- Field Summary: Record & report all in-field decisions.